Description: CARPET / VCT INSTALLATION: Part Time – Full Time (sub-contractor)
Job Summary – Responsible for all types of floor covering installations and floor covering repairs.
- Must be qualified flooring installers with a minimum of 7 years experience as an installer (not a helper) for commercial and residential VCT, floor prep, carpet, broadloom, and carpet tiles.
- ONLY candidates who submit a resume will be considered.
- Must be able and willing to work in both residential & commercial job settings
- Travel to sites will not be provided
- Experience Preferred & Work Hours to Be Determined
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- A team player
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- All applicants are subject to a criminal background check
- All applicants are subject to pre-employment drug screening