Description: JANITORIAL / CLEANING SERVICES: PART TIME – FULL TIME
Job Summary – Responsible for performing all janitorial and cleaning type duties. Customer service and proper cleaning techniques are essential! Work hours to be determined.
- Empty all waste receptacles and remove waste materials from premises.
- Empty all recycling containers and remove to assigned area.
- Dust and wipe clean with treated clothes, all horizontal surfaces, including window sills, door ledges, chair rails, etc, within reach.
- Spot clean walls as needed.
- Wash and clean all water fountains.
- Sweep and wash all uncarpeted areas using a dust-treated mop.
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas.
- Upon completion of cleaning all lights will be turned off and doors locked, leaving the premises in an orderly condition.
- Remove all finger marks from private entrance doors, light switches, doorways and office glass windows.
- Dust file cabinets
- Buff VCT floor
- Sweep and mop floors with disinfectant solution.
- Load and run the dishwasher.
- Wash and disinfect all sinks, counter tops and cabinet faces.
- Wash lunch tables and all chairs in kitchen area.
- Clean Microwave (s)
- Dust tops of refrigerators.
- Buff VCT floor
- Fill soaps
- Clean and disinfect urinals and toilets
- Fill toilet paper and paper towel dispensers
- Change out Sanitation Bags (women’s room)
- Clean mirrors
- Change out urinal and toilet fresheners
- Any high dusting
- Clean and disinfect the walls
- Dust all ceiling vents and light fixtures.
- Clean Refrigerators. (clean out and then wash inside with soap and water)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- A team player
- Basic knowledge of cleaning or a willingness to learn
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- All applicants are subject to a criminal background check
- All applicants must pass pre-employment drug screening